Creating a foundation for athletic success
Dignity Health Physical Therapy physical therapists are specially trained to meet the physical demands of active people like you. Our sports medicine program touts nationally known specialists in anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and concussion rehabilitation along with exclusive specialty programs developed by our team.
Our team is available to serve all of your sports-injury prevention, recovery and performance needs. We work to:
- Restore function
- Decrease pain
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Prevent injury
- Optimize performance
- Return to activity
Whether you’re competing at an elite level or simply want to retain an active lifestyle, we will create a successful rehabilitation to meet your unique goals.
Providing exceptional, industry-leading care for athletes of all levels
Our highly educated team is dedicated to remaining current on the latest sports medicine trends and research, ensuring that we offer up-to-date techniques. Your therapist will create an individualized plan of care focused on helping you achieve athletic success.
Our programs help you avoid injury, perform better and recover from injuries quickly and safely. These programs include:
- ACL Prepare to Play program: We help athletes build strength, agility and endurance to help prevent ACL injuries.
- Concussion rehabilitation program: Our team works with athletes, athletic trainers, coaches and others on tailored plans to help athletes recover from a concussion.
- Esports: We work with esports athletes on injuries surrounding posture and hand and arm movements.
- Golf performance: We focus on conditioning, strengthening, flexibility and the biomechanics of the golf swing.
- Movement screens and performance evaluations: We assess an athlete’s movement to minimize risk of injury and maximize performance level.
- Overhead athlete: Our team maximizes an athlete’s function and well-being by increasing flexibility and range of motion, decreasing joint strain, strengthening and toning muscles.
- Performing arts rehabilitation: Our performing arts program supports the unique physical demands of performing artists and crew members.
- Running program: Our program helps to build strength/endurance and reduce running injuries