Therapy focused on you
Expert clinical care. Compassion. A trusted and a true partner in feeling better. These are shared sentiments from our patients on why they chose Dignity Health Physical Therapy to help them get back to work, sports and life.
You have goals and we'll help you achieve them. We are committed to partnering with you throughout your healing journey. Learn more about our services and get on the road to recovery, today.
- Physical therapy – Physical therapy can help you heal, regain strength and mobility and reduce pain. Get back to the things you love through the power of physical therapy.
- Occupational therapy – Our occupational therapists use a variety of treatment options to help improve your activity level and participate in daily life tasks and activities.
- Pediatric Therapy – Our dedicated pediatric centers offer physical, occupational and speech therapy to help your child with age-based development.
- Speech therapy – For those with swallowing, communication or voice disorders, our therapists can help improve your quality of life.
- Hand therapy – Our hand therapists provide comprehensive treatment for hand, wrist, arm, elbow and shoulder injuries and conditions.
- Sports medicine – We offer programs tailored to the physical demands of active people like you – the weekend warrior, the performing artist or the competitive athlete.
- Neurological rehabilitation – Helping individuals with an injury to the nervous system, such as a stroke, brain or spinal cord injury, or a progressive neurologic disease, like multiple sclerosis, ALS or Parkinson's.
- Cancer Rehabilitation – Specialized treatment for patients living with cancer and those in remission.
- Specialty services – Many of our skilled therapists have received advanced training to offer specialized services that cater to the unique needs of your injury or condition.
- WorkStrategies – We partner with employers, case managers, payors and insurers to treat and prevent work-related injuries and reduce the total workers' compensation spend.