Compassionate care, how and where you need it
We’ve made it easier than ever before to receive the care you need from our licensed therapists.
Whether you are new to therapy or continuing treatment, your care and comfort is of the utmost importance to us. Our goal is to help you feel better physically while making sure you’re an active partner throughout treatment.
Our outpatient centers are warm and welcoming. Our center staff promotes your healing and recovery in a safe, compassionate environment. However, if you're limited by travel, injury, surgery or a weakened immune system, our clinical experts will bring our services to you so you may heal, build strength and get back to the things you love.
Ways to receive care
Our centers offer patients access to one-on-one, personalized care and innovative rehabilitation equipment to help strengthen the body, reduce pain and prevent future injury. We take extensive measures, guided by the CDC, state and local community, to keep patients and team members safe while in our center.
- Patient/staff screenings
- Healthy hygiene protocols including disinfecting/sanitizing equipment and hand washing
- Masking requirements for all patients, staff and visitors
Telerehab lets you easily connect with one of our licensed therapists through web-based technology, all from the convenience of your home.
Sessions are delivered one-on-one in real-time and are private, secure and adhere to HIPAA requirements. All you need is a computer or device with a camera, microphone and internet access to begin.
- Simply click the link we send you — no downloads or accounts necessary!
- Just like the care you'd receive in our center, we'll cover:
- Pertinent paperwork
- Exercises, education and techniques to address your pain and impairments
- Instruction on how to best move forward with your therapy program
Our therapists will work with you and your doctor to make sure telerehab is right for you. Services vary by market. Please search locations near you for more information on availability.
Take the next step.